Pages

About Me

My photo
THANK YOU! for your interest in this subject matter and in my story. INTENT: #support for the #significant_others of #transsexuals and #transgender, to #advocate the necessity of being your authentic self, and to share information with others. By this, I hope to support your own journey, or add to your understanding of the journey of someone you know. ABOUT ME: A 45 year old #heterosexual woman, divorced w/children, I met Jack and fell in love. Six years into our relationship, he confided his secret desire--Jack wanted to be a woman. Before his disclosure, I had no reason to suspect his interest. It was a shocking surprise! It was the decade of the 1990's. Little information was available to help ME understand 'Why' and 'What next". Not only was Jack in transition, but by virtue of the circumstance, so was I. Guided by my heart, I began a journey of my own. Stepping out of my comfort zone I challenged my attitudes and belief systems, as well as, my own sexual orientation to help me decide 'Do I stay, or do I go"?

Disclaimer Note to Information and Video Links

Informational links and videos for chosen topics are provided based on conversations and experiences I shared with J and the challenges that we faced. If the information provided helps just one person who views, it was worth my posting it.

Not everyone's need, or experience, will be the same as ours was.

By your View and your click on a particular post, I am able to know which topics are of most interest to the reader and will make sure I include responses to your interest within my book.

Thank you for your support!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Most Viewed Topics on J&D Stories Site - Gauging Interest prior to publication (my aim is 10,000+ views)


So far, the topics that seem to get the most views are: "Did you suspect your significant other;s interest in becoming a male or female, before he or she came out?" "The Cinderella Factor" and "Beginning HRT before Coming Out". Third most viewed is "If I stay, does it mean I am a lesbian/gay?" and my "Click to view topic...thank you for your interest!"

There have been nearly 8000 views of this blog since October 2013. New topics will be posted and adjusted, as questions come up. THANK YOU everyone for your interest and questions! YOU are integral to having this book published. Publishers want to know the book has an audience. I appreciate your views more than I can say! THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment