"You should have known!" J shouted. What clues had J dropped like breadcrumbs in the forest? (Music Video in sidebar)


When J came out expressing his desire as M2F, he shouted, "You should have known!" But I didn't.

How would I have known? I questioned myself repeatedly...what clues had J dropped like breadcrumbs in the forest? Then I remembered the tube of lipstick on the bathroom counter that wasn't mine; and,the Pussy Tourette CD I frequently saw lying on top of the CD player. (View U-Tube video in sidebar.) Had these been clues left for me to discover? Perhaps-- But how could I have known? The question I could not answer.

Do you leave clues, hoping your significant other will catch on? What are they? #M2F #F2M #PussyTourette #music #clues #secretlife #significant_other #LGBTQ #TG #trans #communication #change #authenticself