Life Happens


Life happens. Posting in a tweet today, I couldn't help but think about this statement. We can't control what happens to us or around us in life. We can try to control how we handle it. I could have done what some suggested "Run, run fast. You didn't sign up for this." But I chose to stay, and took the journey with Jack, and tried to learn by the experience. In the process I discovered a lot about the trials that others have in life that otherwise, may never have come to my attention.I also learned a lot about myself. If I could re-do it with what I know now, the journey for both of us might have been much easier. I am grateful for what I learned, and I hope that I can effectively, at some point, through #mywriting, share what I learned with others. #change #trans #TG #significant_other #cisgender #LGBT #making_a_difference