"Click and View a particular post to show interest. Thank you for supporting #writing #mystory.

In an effort to support significant others, and to see if there is an interest in my story, and the topic which is my relationship with M2F TS with regard to his>her coming out and transition, I am asking your help.In my story I share experiences, thoughts, and the feelings I had during J's transition. By doing so, I hope significant others, who may be having difficulty with the TS transition, will find it easier to understand and accept. I believe everyone should be able to live their life as their authentic self.

I have discovered that to comment on my blog you need Google+ profile. Anyone can read, and while I have not had many people respond to the actual blog to start a discussion, you are welcome to do so!! If you DO have a question, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SEND ME YOUR QUESTIONS BY E-MAIL. I will respond to you that way if you like.

Your click on a topic also helps me see what topic you find of most interest. This is also helpful for posts I might add to the blog. I have posted videos and informational links as aids to those who need the information. Not everyone that views may find the information pertinent to their need. Each post reflects an experience I had with J.

I would appreciate it if you would follow me on Twitter @GreenSkySF

join me at Facebook group. I am GreenSkySF (Jack and Diane Stories aka The Sky is Green and the Grass is Blue), or,

send me any question you might have to E-MAIL: jackandianestories@gmail.com I will respond.

Thank you for viewing this site, and for your support for my writing.