I fear telling my #significantother of my desire to change #M2F or #F2M because I think she/he will leave me.

Not knowing how to tell your #significant_other can be a huge problem for many men or women who are #Trans #TG or #TS, who secretly desire to be female or male. For many, who deeply love their spouse/chosen life partner, they feel they will lose the person they love if they tell them their #TGsecret. #Opencommunication about their feelings seems impossible. The inability to express the need for #Trans change, may add to the inner despair that the #TG #TS feels. I have heard this expressed quite consistently. (I am often reminded that most of us want "Someone To Love" and think of the song written by Percy Mayfield that was sung by Sade in the Movie "Philadelphia". See U-Tube video in sidebar)

If you have taken this step with your #spouse #significanother, would you share how you told your her? #truth #honesty #love #M2F #F2M #trueself #authenticself #partner #significant_other